Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

School has begun!

I have so much to blog about I don't know where to begin.  We went to 4 different places this past weekend so I have a ton of photos to sort through and share with you.  Paul had his first bank holiday this past Monday which meant he was off of work for the day.  It gave us the ability to spend some extra time traveling.  I was thinking that I would share some photos with you about some ordinary things instead of Ireland.  Hopefully it will give you something to look at while I spend the time to sort through all that we did.  We did so much I will be blogging about each place separately. 

Last week was our first official school week for the school year 2012-2013.  Our older kids were excited to start since there isn't a lot to do during the day around here.  They love to read and I think they were really wanting to dig into some of their new books.  We read quite a bit in our own time and a lot more in the school year.  Tater-tot has no idea what school is yet but she is having fun learning. 
Below is a picture of what it looked like in the house after our shipment came in.  This pretty much drove me crazy for the duration but we were then able to get some shelves. 


Ah!  That's better, some organization.
This isn't all of it.  We put some of it in the kid's rooms. 

Tater-tot is having a blast with her new lessons.  She is now making new decorations for the fridge.


 Keep an eye out for more school adventures as well as travels (which is school in itself).

No comments:

Post a Comment