Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back to Blogging

     I noticed that our blog is still being viewed and that sure made me feel good.  I am so sorry that I haven't updated.  For those of you who do not know, we are currently residing in Albuquerque while we wait for more paperwork to get processed.  We discovered it was time to come back home two days before our flight which was on September 6th. 
Since our flight to the U.S. we have been VERY busy visiting with family members as well as some friends, homeschooling, and working through college stuff for our oldest (in addition, Paul is a busy-bee, working) which has left no extra time for blogging.
    I can't tell you how blessed we have been to be able to visit the sunny southwest as well as all the people in our lives.  We have so many blessings waiting for us here in New Mexico and so many people we love and miss.  We have also realized just how much we miss Ireland.  We made so many wonderful friends.  We have discovered we love not only New Mexico for it's dry, sunny climate but we also love Ireland for it's wet, cloudy, mild climate and the kindness of it's people. 
    While in Ireland I was missing so much about New Mexico but while here I miss so much about Ireland.  My heart remains torn between two very different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment