Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Doing Away With Organization and Preparations

The last couple of weeks have been full of me thinking about this blog.  I consistently think on it and wish that I had more time on my schedule to blog.  It is tremendously hard to find the time but I have decided that I will continue to blog even if it is for bits at a time.  Whoever reads this please know that as long as I have this blog I will blog.  My intent is not to ignore it but to spend time on it but reality is I am a sojourner, home-school mom and wife .  Most of our days are spent focusing in on our school and learning new discoveries of this far away land all while keeping house. 

I am very excited to announce that we are planning  a trip to       ,       and       
  (I have decided to wait to say where to keep the supense up.)
I won't say when.  I don't think that would be appropriate to announce on-line.  And of course, I will blog about our journeys as they come. 

I am beginning to think the main reason I struggle finding time to blog is because of my desire to be so organized, which takes up quite a bit of preparation. I have decided to throw out organization and post whatever comes to mind. I think I will be able to more easily find time if I do it that way. So, you may only see photos at times but I figure that is better then nothing.

Below are some pictures of a polish store in the village of Leixlip.





No comments:

Post a Comment