Followers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Going for a walk





 Babby was nice enough to sit in this seat so I could show you just how big they are. 


Tater-Tot loved this toy.  It was her favorite out of all of them. If it was a video recording you would hear her giggling again and again.  I felt sick just watching her spin around and around.



 After a visit to the playground we went for a walk near the river.


We stopped to look at this chart of the animals found here.  We have never seen an otter in this area but sure would love to.  I did get to see an otter in the Connemara area back in March.  Unfortunately I was the only one who saw it.  By the time my family looked over he was out of site.  I was surprised at just how big it was.


I took this picture to show you just how big these plants are. When it's wet they are covered with snails.

No comments:

Post a Comment