Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Finally an Update!

For any of you who may still look at this blog, I am guessing you have most likely given up on reading it since I haven't blogged in such a long time.  Please know, I have no intentions of ending my blog time.  I enjoy it quite a bit.  It's wonderful to have a public journal.  I will take breaks at times and some times I may take long ones but I plan on always being back.  One thing I will always have is photographs and something to say.

In April we went back to New Mexico to visit family and friends for the summer.  Our main purpose was to see our oldest daughter graduate from high school.  For those of you who don't know, we homeschool our children.  We chose to go home for the purpose of family and friends to see the graduation. 

My Hubby went back to Ireland while we stayed behind for a couple of months.  We completely enjoyed our time at home although we missed him tremendously.  We are back in Ireland for a little while longer and have been able to enjoy more traveling.  I have so much to post, I don't know where to begin.  My Mom-in-Law was here visiting with us for the last two weeks.  We were able to spend much needed time with her.  What a ton of fun it was, too!  Keep a look out for many more photos and updates. 





No comments:

Post a Comment